By Changing Your Smile, You Could Also Change Your Life!
Do you like YOUR Smile? If not, we can help. Ask our Doctors about how they can help transform your smile!
In February of 2012, an article titled "Do You Like Your Smile?" appeared in St. Louis Health and Wellness Magazine. Here are some results of the survey included in their research:
In a recent survey by Harris Interactive, the following results were found concerning smiles:
• 94% said that a smile is the first thing they notice when meeting someone.
• 71% believe people with a nice smile make friends more easily than people with crooked teeth.
• 75% of adults believe that an attractive smile is important for succeeding at the workplace.
• 45% believe that bad teeth are a sign of bad personal hygiene.
• Over 1/3 of people polled agree that bad teeth overshadow the rest of a person’s appearance.
• 86% think people with good teeth are more attractive to the opposite sex.